Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SAMPLE RTI APPLICATION FOR JKPSC- KAS Exam


Application under Jammu and Kashmir Right to Information Act 2009.   

   To

    Public Information Officer,                                                  

  The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission

  Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
  .

Respected Sir,  
Kindly provide me following Information as per the mandate of Jammu and Kashmir Right to Information Act, 2009.       I am   an eligible person to receive RTI information as I am a permanent resident of   J and K State. The requisite fee of Rs. 10/- is also annexed with this application as   Indian Postal Order  I.P.O vide no  _______________________.  

Note: I have appeared in the KAS(Prelim) 2017 Exams & My Enrollment no.             is_____________________

INFORMATION SOUGHT

1.              Kindly provide me information about the total marks obtained by me in the said exam result.
2.           Also intimate me the detail of my serial number in  merit list.  
3.           As per section 2 of the J & K RTI Act 2009, I would also like to inspect/see my answer script/          sheet of the said exam.
4.            A certified copy of the said answer script/ sheet may also be provided me.

    

   DATED :     /           /2017                                                                                                                 


                                                                                                                                APPLICANT’s SINGNATURE
                                                                                                                                NAME 
                                                                                                               Address of the applicant  & Contact number:
                                                                                                                                                                      
   





No comments:

Post a Comment